Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Season 4, Episode 7|
|Air date||November 4, 1962|
|Written by||Alvin Sapinsley|
|Directed by||Don McDougall|
The Way Station
The War Comes to Washoe on IMDb
The War Comes to Washoe on TV.com
The politics of the Civil War bring disagreement between Joe and Adam. Joe is chosen to attend a convention on statehood for Nevada. Judge Terry, a Confederate sympathizer, hopes to become the state's governor and wants to use the Cartwrights' influence to his advantage. The question arises as to whether Joe's romance with the judge's daughter will affect his opinions.
- Lorne Green: Ben Cartwright
- Dan Blocker: Hoss Cartwright
- Michael Landon: Little Joe Cartwright
- Pernell Roberts: Adam Cartwright
- Alan Caillou: Walter Craigsmuir
- Al Haskell: Man at Delegation
- Barry Kelley: Bill Stewart
- Betty Endicott: Brunette Party Guest
- Bill Clark: Townsman
- David Whorf: Peter
- Ethan Laidlaw: Townsman
- George DeNormand: Man at Delegation
- Harry Swoger: Charlie
- Harry Townes: Judge David Terry
- Joyce Taylor: Morvath Terry
- Marshall Reed: Man at Party
- Martha Manor: Blonde Party Guest
- Wallace Rooney: Judge
Did you know?Edit
- German episode title: "Etwas mehr als Politik", meaning "More Than Politics".
- "You will not bring the Civil War into my house."
- ―Ben Cartwright[src]