|Season 6, Episode 14|
|Ep.# in Series:||182|
|Air date||December 27, 1964|
|Written by||Warren Douglas|
|Directed by||William Witney|
| Previous Episode:|
A Knight to Remember
| Next Episode:|
The Flapjack Contest
The Saga of Squaw Charlie on IMDb
The Saga of Squaw Charlie on TV.com
Charlie is an old Indian with only two friends: Ben and a young girl named Angela. Angela disappears and the townspeople who've always looked down on Charlie accuse him of killing the child.
Except for the Cartwrights and a little girl, Squaw Charlie has no friends and just because he's an Indian.
When she goes missing the whole town wants his blood even though all the evidence against him is purely circumstantial.
Cast and CharactersEdit
- Lorne Green: Ben Cartwright
- Dan Blocker: Hoss Cartwright
- Michael Landon: Little Joe Cartwright
- Pernell Roberts: Adam Cartwright
- Anthony Caruso: Squaw Charlie
- Bill Clark: Townsman
- Don 'Red' Barry: Bud Claggett
- John Mitchum: Hank
- Myron Healey: Buck
- Vicki Cos: Angela Hale
- Virginia Christine: Martha Hale
- William Tannen: Lem
Did you know?Edit
- This episode was never shown on German television. It's available as part of the Sixth Season DVD box.