| Season 5, Episode 14 |
#148 in Series
|Air date||January 5, 1964|
|Written by||Preston Wood |
|Directed by||Tay Garnett|
| Previous Episode:|
The Prime of Life
| Next Episode:|
The Lila Conrad Story on IMDb
The Lila Conrad Story on TV.com
Adam and Little Joe try to find a fair trial for a saloon girl accused of theft and murder, hiding her from a corrupt sheriff's lynch mob after she stows away in the back of their supply wagon, all while escorting a self-righteous, hard-nosed judge to Virginia City.
Joe and Adam find saloon girl Lila Conrad hiding in the back of their supply wagon. She killed a barroom customer in self defense and is hiding from the dead man's buddies who have formed a lynch mob.
Traveling with them is Judge Knowlton, a rigid and merciless man who works against their efforts to protect Lila.
Cast and CharactersEdit
- Pernell Roberts: Adam Cartwright
- Michael Landon: Joseph Cartwright
- Dan Blocker: Hoss Cartwright
- Lorne Greene: Ben Cartwright
- Andrew Duggan: Judge David Knowlton
- Cathy O'Donnell: Sarah Knowlton
- C. Lindsay Workman: Mr. Jarvis
- Don Haggerty: Dolph Rimbeau
- Don Kelly: Arnie Rimbeau
- Don Wilbanks: Deputy Bob Hagen
- Patricia Blair: Lila Conrad
- Scott Peters: Gabe Rimbeau
- Stuart Randall: Sheriff Cogan
Did you know?Edit
- German episode title: "Lila Conrad und der Richter", meaning "Lila Conrad and the Judge".