|Season 1, Episode 6|
Enter Mark Twain
The Saga of Annie O'Toole
The Julia Bulette Story on IMDb
The Julia Bulette Story on TV.com
Joe falls in love with an older woman, attractive Julia Bulette who owns a saloon in Virginia City. Joe's Pa and his brother's aren't pleased, and neither is Jean Millain, who believes that Julia is his and his alone.
When an outbreak of the fever hits Virginia City, Julia and the Cartwrights are some of the few who work to help the sick. As a reward Julia is honored by the town and Ben says he'd welcome her if that's what Joe wants.
Cast and CharactersEdit
- Lorne Green: Ben Cartwright
- Dan Blocker: Hoss Cartwright
- Michael Landon: Little Joe Cartwright
- Pernell Roberts: Adam Cartwright
- Alexander Scourby: Jean Millain
- Duke Fishman: Townsmans
- Harry Seymour: Piano Player
- Jack Tornek: Townsman
- Jane Greer: Julia Bulette
- Kay E. Kuter: Mr. Flinch
- Kem Dibbs: Sheriff Brad Olins
- Mary Munday: Gladys
- Robert Stevenson: George Romley
- Robert Williams: Tom
- Rush Williams: Pete
- Tom Smith: Townsman
Did You Know?Edit
- Roy Engel makes his first appearance as Dr. Paul Martin and would appear occasionally during the first five years. Sometimes he played a doctor on the series, but with a name different than "Martin".
- "You know, that kid's got lots of grit. One of these days, he's gonna be able to whup that Frenchman."
"Yeah... but this wasn't the day."
- ―Hoss Cartwright and Adam[src]