|Season 2, Episode 47|
The Blood Line on IMDb
The Blood Line on TV.com
When 16-year-old Todd Grayson arrives from Boston to Virginia City, he is told that his father has been killed by Ben Cartwright. Ben shot Luke Grayson in self-defense, but Todd won't listen to this. The boy has only one thing in his head: to avenge his father by killing Ben Cartwright.
The son of Luke Grayson arrives from the East and learns that Ben Cartwright shot and killed his father. Ben fired only in self-defense and feels badly for the young man. Todd Grayson vows revenge and recruits a professional gunman to get back at the Cartwrights.
Cast and CharactersEdit
- Allan Lane: Luke Grayson
- Dan Riss: Charlie
- Dan White: Stagecoach Station Agent
- David Macklin: Todd Grayson
- Ed Prentiss: Minister
- Jan Sterling: Dianne Jordan
- Lee Van Cleef: Appling
- Norman Leavitt: Bert
- Thomas Browne Henry: Ab Jenkins
Did You Know?Edit
- German episode title: "Verzweifelte Rache", meaning "Desperate Revenge".
- Pernell Roberts and Michael Landon do not appear in this episode. During the episode it is mentioned that Adam and Joe are away on a roundup with some of the hands.
|Showdown | The Mission | Badge Without Honor | The Mill | The Hopefuls | Denver McKee (episode) | Day of Reckoning | The Abduction | Breed of Violence | The Last Viking | The Trail Gang | The Savage | Silent Thunder | The Ape | The Blood Line | The Courtship | The Spitfire | The Bride | Bank Run | The Fugitive | Vengeance | Tax Collector | The Rescue | The Dark Gate | The Duke | Cutthroat Junction | The Gift | The Rival | The Infernal Machine | The Thunderhead Swindle | The Secret | The Dream Riders | Elizabeth, My Love | Sam Hill (episode)|