Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Season 5, Episode 15|
|Air date||January 12, 1964|
|Written by||Alex Sharp|
|Directed by||Don McDougall|
The Lila Conrad Story
My Son, My Son
Ponderosa Matador on IMDb
Ponderosa Matador on TV.com
While Adam relies on his charm and guitar to impress a visiting senorita, Hoss and Little Joe scheme to win her heart in a more south-of-the-border way...a bull fight!
Adam, Hoss, and Joe vie for the attention of attractive young lady Dolores, the daughter of Ben's guest Señor Tenino.
When they learn of her love of matadors in the bull ring, they think they'll impress her with a bullfight.
In the process, much of Virginia City is a wreck thanks to their bull running amok.
Cast and CharactersEdit
- Lorne Green: Ben Cartwright
- Dan Blocker: Hoss Cartwright
- Michael Landon: Little Joe Cartwright
- Pernell Roberts: Adam Cartwright
- Frank Ferguson: Gigger Thurman
- Holly Bane: Saloon Owner
- Marianna Hill: Dolores Tenino
- Nestor Paiva: Senor Francisco Tenino
- Tol Avery: Troutman
Did you know?Edit
- German episode title: "Das kam den Cartwrights spanisch vor", meaning "That was Greek for the Cartwrights".
- This episode was originally due to air on 24 November, 1963 but was moved because of the ongoing coverage of John F. Kennedy's assassination.
- Isn't Adam wooing Laura Dayton at the time the Teninos come to the Ponderosa. Was he after this lady or was it just a matter of pride and competition between himself and Hoss and Joe?