| Season 3, Episode 26 |
#92 in Series
|Air date||March 18, 1962|
|Written by||Robert M. Fresco |
|Directed by||Don McDougall|
| Previous Episode:|
| Next Episode:|
Look to the Stars on IMDb
Look to the Stars on TV.com
A young genius, Albert Michelson, is vying for a scholarship and only needs the school teacher's approval to receive it. The blessings of strict and stern Mr. Norton will be hard to obtain, considering he'd expelled Albert and labeled him a "problem child." Adam investigates.
The Cartwrights encourage young genius, Albert Michelson, to pursue his scientific experiments while trying to discover why schoolmaster, George Norton, expelled Albert from school and seems determined to stand in the way of his appointment to the prestigious Annapolis Naval Academy.
Cast and CharactersEdit
- Lorne Green: Ben Cartwright
- Dan Blocker: Hoss Cartwright
- Michael Landon: Little Joe Cartwright
- Pernell Roberts: Adam Cartwright
Betty Endicott: Brunette TownswomanEdit
- Booth Colman: Henry P. Quince
- Douglas Lambert: Albert Abraham Michelson
- George DeNormand: Townsman
- Joe De Santis: Samuel Michelson
- Penny Santon: Rosalie Michelson
Did you know?Edit
- German episode title: "Kleine Leute - große Leute", meaning "Little Guys - Big Guys".