| Season 6, Episode 27 |
#196 in Series
|Air date||April 4, 1965|
|Written by||Paul Schneider|
|Directed by||Robert Totten|
| Previous Episode:|
| Next Episode:|
A Good Night's Rest
Dead and Gone on IMDb
Dead and Gone on TV
Adam helps to clear a charming singer of a robbery charge,then brings him, and trouble, to the Ponderosa and Virginia City
Trouble follows singing drifter Howard Mead to the Ponderosa. Adam defends his buddy Howard against accusations that he robbed a man.
To further complicate matters, Howard is falling in love with Hilda Brunners, the sister of the man he's charged with robbing.
Cast and CharactersEdit
- Lorne Green: Ben Cartwright
- Dan Blocker: Hoss Cartwright
- Michael Landon: Little Joe Cartwright
- Pernell Roberts: Adam Cartwright
- Bill Clark: Deputy
- Clint Sharp: Stagecoach Driver
- Hoyt Axton: Howard Mead
- Jack Tornek: Townsman
- Matthew McCue: Old Man in Bar
- Steve Ihnat: Johann Brunner
- Susanne Cramer: Hilda Brunner
Did you know?Edit
- German episode title: "Unvergessene Lieder", meaning "Unforgotten Songs".
- This is the last episode to be filmed featuring Pernell Roberts as Adam Cartwright.
- In the very beginning of the show, Adam rides up to help out in the robbery. Adam is dressed in his usual black shirt and pants. However, towards the end of the fight, you see Adam with his tan coat on. Did he stop during the fight to put on his coat?