| Season 13, Episode 9 |
#398 in Series
|Air date||November 21, 1971|
|Written by||John Hawkins and Robert Pirosh|
|Directed by||Lewis Allen|
| Previous Episode:|
Face of Fear
| Next Episode:|
The Iron Butterfly
Blind Hunch on IMDb
Blind Hunch on TV.com
Will Hewitt is a man with a crime to solve. Blinded in the final battle of the Civil War, he gets Jamie's assistance in tracking down the man who killed his brother.
Civil War veteran Will Hewitt returns to Virginia City, blinded and determined to solve the mystery behind the death of his brother.
Cast and CharactersEdit
- Lorne Greene: Ben Cartwright
- Dan Blocker: Hoss Cartwright
- Michael Landon: Little Joe Cartwright
- Mitch Vogel: Jamie Cartwright
- Rip Torn: Will Hewitt
- Loretta Leversee: Laurie Hewitt
- James Chandler: McKey
- Charles Maxwell: Keeley
- Don Knight: Clayton
- Robert Ridgely: Bartender
- Hal Burton: Cowboy in Saloon (uncredited)
- German episode title: "Blinde Jagd", meaning "Blind Hunt".
- Rip Torn makes his only appearance as Will Hewitt, and Don Knight makes his second appearance as the scheming killer, Clayton, along with the last appearance by Charles Maxwell on Bonanza. Robert Ridgely makes his sixth appearance on the series, as the bartender.